Advisor: Timothy Horan
Advisor: PASS Office.
Consisting of a diverse group of student leaders, the purpose of the Ambassador Club is to serve the Shroder community-at-large by representing our school at a variety of school district-sponsored events throughout Cincinnati, as well as promoting Jaguar Pride wherever we go. If you have a club or activity in which you need assistance we are happy to help. We are eager to be spokespersons, escorts, or offer assistance in any sponsored community activity.
Advisor: Kristen Price
The 2017-2018 Shroder H.S. Social Club (L-R): Daunte King-Lewis, Nikeya Zanders, Monarika Peterson, Jordan Lewis, Davontay Owens, Tatyana Lowe, Robert Foster
Men of M.O.R.E.
Minorities in Math, Science and Engineering (M2SE)
Advisor: Valecia Kelly.
Students participate in a variety of math, science, technology, and engineering projects/activities. These activities include, but are not limited to constructing mouse trap cars, math games and puzzles, computer activities, bridge building and many others. For more information, contact Valecia Kelly at (513) 363-6938.
National Honor Society (NHS)
Advisor: Charity McFerron
Established in 1921, The National Honor Society has been the premier scholastic organization that recognizes student achievement in the areas of academic, leadership, community engagement and character. Eligible high school students (10-12) need to meet the following requirements:
- Candidates eligible for induction to this chapter must be members of the junior or senior class. Students may not be inducted after Spring of their senior year.
- To be eligible for selection to membership in this chapter, the candidate must have been in attendance for a period of at least one semester at Shroder Paideia High School.
- Candidates eligible for selection to the chapter shall have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher. This scholastic level of achievement shall remain fixed, and shall be the required minimum level of scholastic achievement for admission to candidacy. All students who rise in scholarship to or above this standard may be admitted to candidacy for selection into the society.
- Candidates eligible for selection to the chapter shall have a minimum number of 25 student service learning hours documented with the school’s SSL Coordinator.
- Upon meeting the grade level, attendance, SSL hour and GPA standard requirements, candidates shall then be considered based upon their service, leadership, and character.
For more information about the process, contact Charity McFerron at (513) 363-6930.
Outdoor Adventure Club
Advisor: K. Ryan Shearer
Students participate in a host of outdoor activities designed to get promote physical activity, develop and enhance appreciation for nature and environmental education. This year's outings are scheduled are TBD.
For more information about volunteer opportunities, please contact K. Ryan Shearer at (513) 363-6947.
Peer Captains, Mediators, and Mentors
Advisor: PASS Office
The Peer Captain program consists of upperclassmen leaders who are selected by the staff, to assist and support middle school students in resolving conflicts and brainstorm on solutions that all parties can agree upon. Additionally, Peer Mentors offer additional assistance in helping students identify and accomplish their personal goals.
Girls to Women
Advisor: Maria Davis
Advisor: PASS Office
A STAMP Mentor (Stay Tobacco Free Athletic Mentoring Program) educates 7th grade students about tobacco prevention.
Advisor: Rachel McMillan
The Shroder High School Student Council is the premier student-led organization focusing on leadership, service, advocacy and achievement. Students are ambassadors to the district, plan major school events (Homecoming, Spring Dances, Pep Rallies, Elections, etc), and are the direct liaison from the student body to the school's administration. Updates will follow soon on elected student officials and upcoming events.